Sylenth1 is an analogue virtual synthesizer that tends to take quality and performance definitions to a higher level. To date, only very few software synthesizers were able to comply with hardware synthesizers ‘ sound quality standards. Sylenth1 is one of those things.
It’s not simply a synth, Sylenth1. It was made from the point of view of a producer. It was designed to produce sound and music of high quality. It was designed for performance. Much research has been undertaken to achieve unheard-of warmth and clarity. The graphical interface ensures maximum usability so that your creativity can be fully unleashed.
At Sylenth1, its core, there are four alias-free oscillators which generate waveforms of analogue form. Every oscillator can produce 8 full stereo unison voices, adding up to 32 voices per note. This means you can play up to 512 voices at the same time with its 16 polyphonic notes! In both very low (down to 0.01 Hz and below) and very large (up to half of the sample), the oscillators operate extremely well with no loss of sharpness, animation or character. This makes them perfect for every type of sound, from the deepest basses to the highest crystal clear bells.
There are two state-of-the-art pure analogue filter sections on top of all that. Each of these is made up of 4 filter steps with non-linear saturation, which emulate a real analogue filter’s heat and drive. In combination with the drive control, this enables the filters to SCREAM to be left on a high level far beyond the self-wobble! Where many digital filters sound like they are made from cheap plastic, they sound like rock solid, warm and crude filters.
Sylenth offers many modulation options in order to sculpt any kind of sound. There are 2 ADSR envelopes and 2 LFO envelopes that can be used to modulate a whole range of parameters. In addition to this, the additional 2 amplitude envelopes, speed, keyboard track or modulation wheel can be used as a modulation source.
In the end, the main effects section is this synth. Seven sound effects of professional quality and an arpeggiator conveniently grouped in a structure of an LCD panel.
- Arpeggiator–10 different types, built-in step sequencer with adjustable pitch, speed and hold configuration. Step Velocity outputs as a source of modulation.
- Distortion–Use 4x excess sampling, in full stereo, to minimize aliasing artefacts, for five types of distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimator and bitcrusher).
- Phaser-6-story, 2x overview phaser, integrated LFO, feedback and adjusting frequency distribution.
- Flanger / Chorus–four-stage stereo chorus with 2x oversample, adjustable time delay, depth, rate and flow feedback.
- Equalizer–Frequency and amplification bass and triple adjustment.
- Delay–delay module with high and low pass filters, unique echo stretching function, stereo mode, independent left and right time delay, and stereo width adjustable.
- Reverb-Adjustable pre-delay reverb, damp, size and stereo width. Reverb Reverb.
- Compressor–stereocompressor that is able to increase the punch, drive, warmth and analogue sound flavours, with attack, release, threshold and ratio configurations.
You could expect this synth to maximize even the quickest of CPU in no time, with all of the functionalities and processing power mentioned above, particularly given the high sound quality of every single voice and effect. Well, the fact that this synth does not work is one of the many benefits. The code and SSE instructions are highly optimized for the minimization of the use of the CPU. It automatically disables any unused parts to save additional CPU time. This allows you to produce pure sound with minimal system resources.
How to Install SYNTH
- Step 1-Click”Sylenth1 v221 Setup x86.exe” or “Sylenth1 v221 Setup x64.exe” to install the program.
- Step 2–Do not start the program. If started, leave.
- Step 3-Go to folder crack and copy / copy all of the install directory content.
- Step 4-VST Run on Host (e.g. Fl Studio).
- Step 5 Click the > Login> Click.dat menu.
- Step 6-Discover the full version of Sylenth1 2.2.
Any CPU supported by AAXAudio UnitVSTi Windows 2000/XP / Vista/7/8/1, 32/64-bit, or higher VSTi, AU, or AAX-compatible host software, including SSE (Intel Pentium III and above, AMD XP and above all Intel Macs but no PPC).
Comprehensive list of features
- Band-limited high-grade full stereo band oscillators, all of which can generate 8 voices per note.
- 2 State of the art4-stage stereo filter analogue-sounding by note. Selectable modes with 12dB or 24dB attenuation, lowpass, bandpass, and highpass. In each filter stage, a filter drive knob controls the overdrive analogue emulation.
- 16 polyphony notes, which add up to 512 simultaneous voices and 32 in real time filters.
- 4 generators per note of ADSR envelope.
- 2 Nearly 11 different waveforms of low-frequency oscillators.
- 16 Slots for modulation with 24 selectable parameters of the modulation.
- The section consists of an arpeggiator and seven high-quality sound effects: distortion, faser, chorus, equalizer, delay, reverb and compression, which is easy to use.
- Arpeggiator with integrated step sequencer, 10 different modes, pitch adjustment, speed and hold settings. Step Velocity outputs as a source of modulation.
- stereo chorus, adjustable delay, depth, rate, and flanging effect feedback, 2xoversampling
- Five different forms of distortion in full stereo (overdrive, fold-back, clip, decimate, bitcrush), with over 4x overviews in order to minimize aliases.
- Bass equalizer and frequency and amplification triple adjustment.
- Stereo phaser of 6 levels with 2x sampling, LFO integrated, feedback, and frequency adjustments.
- Low-pass, high-pass filter delay module, unique echo smear function, stereo tong mode, independent left-and right-postponing time and stereo width adjustable.
- Smooth pre-delaying, damp, size and stereo width adjustable reverb.
- A stereo compressor that is able to increase the punch, drive, warmth or analogue feeling in your sounds with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings.
- Highly optimized code with SSE Processor Instructions for high performance.
- The user interface is easy to use.
- Preset browser onboard.
- Completely MIDI controllable. The MIDI learning function allows the assignment of knobs simply to MIDI CCs or RPN / NRPN’s.
- Sync LFO sync button and host tempo delay parameters.
- 2 Portamento sliding modes, with polyphonic or monophonic sliding speed and pitch parameters.
- 2500 + predetermined.
So by the end of this article, we hope that you have learnt a great deal about Slyneth.