Usually, people are more interested in living a healthy lifestyle and the world we live in right now, require everything fast but healthy. So at that point of time blenders are handy for getting us a healthy meal in the shortest possible time. So when it comes in doing work in the kitchen then, Bullet blenders will make it much easier.
No matter you want to make healthy & nutritious shakes and smoothies, a sauce which is purely natural or home-made baby food, Bullet blenders is handy. But buying a blender is not easy like buying a cake. There will be several factors that need to be considered before getting one not only the price matter.
Also, the number of blades, features, accessories, and ease of clean are some of the things that you have to consider before purchasing a blender. So I have come up with the comparison between Magic Bullet vs Nutribullet.
Magic Bullet vs. NutriBullet Comparsion
As it will be helpful for the reader to determine which bullet blender reigns supreme as the best bullet blender for making nutritious and healthy smoothies and shakes, natural home-made baby food, sauces, and much more. However, the Magic Bullet Nutribullet and The Magic Bullet is manufactured by the same company from Homeland Housewares also have the same differences in the features, price point, and targeted market segment.
By going through the article, I hope you can decide on which bullet blender to buy for yourself. Let’s go towards the comparison between Magic Bullet and Nutribullet so that you will be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of both blenders and which one to consider.
Bullet Blenders is good to start a day with a healthy natural shake for a long day at work. And after you come back from work a glass of frozen margaritas will be relaxing, so this kind of blender you should have in your kitchen. Because of the simplicity and impressive power bullet blenders is easy for cleaning and increasingly sought after by consumers.
- Unlike the full-sized blenders, bullet blender comes in smaller capacities which are handy to whip up a single smoothie glass. Mostly, bullet blenders come with the attached cup that doubles up as a drinking vessel. In contrast to the other blenders, Bullet blenders are different; usually, regular blenders have a low RPM.
When it comes to spinning capability of bullet blenders to blend liquid ingredients, It spins at speeds of up to 24,000 RPM to grind and crush seeds, vegetable flesh, and fruits stem and pits to extract the nutritious vitamins.
- Moreover, both of the High-speed bullet blenders have steel blades which are uniquely shaped to grind and crush the stems and pits to get the nutrients and milling blade grinds nuts, coffee, seeds, and beans.
The Magic Bullet
In the bullet blenders series, the Magic Bullet is known to be The Original. It has all the attractive features, and when compared to other bullet brands Magic Bullet sells one style and size. So there will be no difficulty in buying and don’t have to worry about accessories and all that.
- The one size one style feature makes it extraordinary standout from other bullet brands. It had set a mark on selling an 11-piece set that includes several lids and cup options, a base, recipe book which contains various treats that can whip in 10 or fewer seconds as well as a single blade.
- Even it comes with a one-year free warranty if you see faulty due to the manufacturer’s error then; you will get free replacements and repairs with the one-year warranty as well. If you want to buy Magic Bullet then, check it out in Amazon or any other online stores.
- One of the best blender for serving signal which especially uses for grinding small amounts of food, vegetables, spices, and fruits. Therefore, it will not be suitable for families and a big party as it is a dwarf that comes with two different cups that measure 18 ounces and 12 ounces.
It has a motor power of 250 watts; however, it is a low power bullet blender that produces thick smoothies. But keep in mind, you can’t use for crushing ice. If you don’t like to cough off then, the Magic bullet will be suitable for you. Moreover, it is a BPA-free material which will be easy to use and safe to wash in the dishwasher.
Unlike the Magic Bullet, The Nutribullet offers a wide range of blending merchandise in various capacities, sizes, and horsepower. In contrast with the MagicBullet, Nutribullet is a more advanced blender with a motor power of 600 watts that can easily handle lots of blending daily. It makes good smoothies but, there are certain limitations for using the ingredient.
- Leafy greens and carrots are highly fibrous so veggies should not add in smoothies. You can use this for making a soft vegetable or fruit smoothie as the milling blade is uniquely made to tend to all seeds.
- While blending, it does not make a loud noise, so thanks to low power motor. So it will disturb anyone when making a morning smoothie after a few minutes your drink will be ready.
- Though it is not the best for making flour, it is a good grinder as the milling blades can easily grind different seeds, coffee beans, and rolled oats. Also, helps you for making various food recipes thus ensures eating healthy as well.
- When it comes in cleaning, it will be quite easy as the parts can remove and dishwasher. The material used for making the Nutri Bullet blender is dishwasher-safe, so you can wash it comfortably.
But you can use it for heavy duty. Moreover, Nutribullet is reasonably durable and reliable and suitable for making smoothies twice or thrice a week as the motor comes limited, so you can’t make superior smoothies. Finally, it comes at an affordable price with superior quality that will serve for a long time before you get another one.
I hope this article has helped you know about lucky patcher app. Do comment below if you have any queries and allow us to serve better. Share the article with family and friends. Thanks!