Do you like to create multi-track music track music then, you might have face problem somewhere to use it? But now you don’t have to worry because I have come up with How to Use FL Studio Mobile. So keep reading the article.
As we know that FL Studio Mobile is a digital audio workstation. It allows for creating multi-track music project that is available for Android, iOS and Windows UWP. Now let’s dive into the steps!
How to Use FL Studio Mobile?
FL Studio Mobile needs to get access to the Internet for the first time after the installation or update. If there is no access then, it will close after a few seconds. So you have to make sure that internet access and Background Data enabled.
Also, you have to disable the anti-virus programs and set to allow FL Studio Mobile access to the internet. After that disable the internet and or background data then, follow the following steps.
- You need to connect the internet via WiFi with a good connection or at least 800 MB of data available to you because some devices/carriers/App Stores will limit data download via a cellular connection.
- Now Reboot or Restart the device and check you can browse the web or not.
- After that, you have to log into your account on the device and open the Google Play Store then check whether it recognizes your account.
- You have to clear Google Play Cache and open a devices Settings app Settings.
- Now scroll down and tap Google Play Store Google Play and tap on storage then Clear Cache.
- After that, you have to tap Clear data and re-open the Play Store then try your download again.
- So if you’re using anti-virus application then ensure that to include an exception for FL Studio Mobile 3.
- You have to disable it to check to see if FL Studio Mobile now works or not.
- After that, you have to update, so make sure that you are using a recent application version available on the Google Play Store.
- Now, you have to launch the Google Play Store and swipe right on the left of your display to access Apps & games and My apps & games section.
- After that, you can check FL Studio Mobile 3 listed under the Updates or not.
- Now, you need to clear the application data, so go to the Android Settings and Applications then FL Studio Mobile and then Clear Data’. Note.
- Note: You can download content or application settings as it will not delete your Projects. But it will delete only internal caches so restart the device and test again.
- After that, you can delete configuration files, so go to the Storage/FLM User Files and delete default.state, recent.state, and uiscale and then restart your device and test once again.
- Go to the Android Settings and Apps and FL Mobile then tap the top-right three-dots icon and select Uninstall for all users.
- Now, you have to reinstall from the Play Store but don’t worry you won’t have to pay it again.
- Your project data will be untouched but BACK UP YOUR DATA first
- Now, you can check for conflicting Apps to terminate all running apps from the Android Task Manager.
- After that, you can restart Google Play Services and the Google Play Store from Android Settings and Applications then Google Play Store/Google Play Services and Force Stop.
- Again relaunch the Google Play Store and reset your phone to factory settings then login to your Google Account and Update Google Play and then install FL Studio Mobile.
- So now, you can use FL Studio Mobile.
I hope this article has helped you know what you are looking for. Do comment below if you have any queries and allow us to serve better. Share the article with family and friends. Thanks!